20080901

Aug 31st


Jackie Storrar (Studio guest) -- Don’t Leave Me,Just Sqeeze Me / Across The Border / Which One Takes The Blame / She's All Cried Out / Ace Of Spades
George Jones -- Grand Tour
Ridley Bent -- Nine Inch Nails
Ricky Skaggs -- I Wouldn't Change You If I Could
Leslie Satcher -- Love Letters From Old Mexico
Tim McGraw -- She Never Lets It Go To Her Head
Thomas McGuire/Fionna Ennis -- Please Come Back To Ireland
Whitetop Mountain Band -- My Old Home On White Top Mountain
Carole Champagne -- Forever With Me / I Think I Like Rednecks / I Really Love To Hear A Sad Song
Brian Hughes -- Next Big Thing
Tammy Cochran -- Life Happenned
Lisa Brokop -- November Trees
Ronnie McDowell -- Youre Gonna Ruin My Bad Reputation
Reba McEntire - Ronnie Dunn -- Does The Wind Still Blow In Oklahoma
Kevin Denney -- Cadillac Tears
Trisha Yearwood -- Heaven, Heartache & Power Of Love
George Strait -- Fool Hearted Memory
Frank McCaffrey -- Tell My Ma
Michelle Wright -- Love Me Anyway
Tracy Lawrence -- Cant Break It To My Heart
Jewel -- Til It Feels Like Cheatin'
James Otto -- The Ball
Randy Travis -- You & You Alone
Texas Gun -- Skyline Of Skye
Corrine West -- All Good Things
Dierdre Bonner -- These Four Walls
Johnny Reid -- Kickin' Stones
Vince Gill -- Old Time Fiddle
Suzy Bogguss -- Blue Days
Josh Turner -- The Longer The Waiting
Hair Of The Dog -- Drinking The Night Away
Marty Rivers -- Teasin' Kind Of Woman

No comments: