20080929

Sept 28th

Geordie Jack -- Crazy Celtic Music
Lonestar -- My Front Porch Looking In
Dottsy -- Storms Never Last
Gary Burr -- I Still Hear Your Voice
Hallur Joensen -- Peach Picking Time In Georgia
Anne Murray -- Song For The Mira
Sean O'Farrell -- When The TV Changed To Colour
Michelle Wright -- I've Forgotten You / I Dont want To Be That Strong / Love Me Anyway
Merle Haggard -- Old Man From The Mountain
City Sinners -- Angels Rejoiced
Crystal Shawanda -- My Roots Are Showing
Kathy Mattea -- The L&N Dont Stop Here Anymore
Alan Jackson -- Country Boy
Corrine West -- Lost & Found
Hal Ketchum -- Sure Love
Mandy Barnett -- Gonna Give Myself A Party
Glen Campbell -- Rhinestone Cowboy
Brenn Hill -- She Loves Me Anyway
Isla Grant -- When God Comes & Gathers His Jewels
Rodney Crowell -- Earthbound
Jessica Simpson -- You're My Sunday
Keith Anderson -- Sunday Morning In America
Collin Raye -- Man Of My Word
Mike Denver -- Real Deal
Kenny Price -- Sherriff Of Boone County
Eliza Gilkyson -- Highway 9
Gerry Ford -- Storms Of Life
Dierks Bentley -- Train Travellin'
Patty Loveless -- I Think About Elvis
Conquerors -- If I Should Fall Behind
Brian Hughes -- This Is My Life
Sonya Issacs -- No Regrets Yet
Dolly Parton & Porter Wagoner -- Please Dont Stop Loving Me
John Mellencamp -- Teardrops Will Fall
Jim Reeves & Deborah Allen -- Oh How I Miss You Tonight
Dan Seals -- Addicted
MacKenzie -- Goldrush
Don Williams -- In The Shelter Of Your Eyes
Theresa Rogers -- Bellmullett
Reba McEntire -- Til You Loved Me
Vince Hatfield -- Homeward Bound
Barney Bentall -- Back Up On The Horse

No comments: