20080907

Sept 7th

Dottie West -- Country Sunshine
Kevin Key -- Hearbreak & Blue
Kenny Chesney -- You Had Me From Hello
Patsy Cline -- I Fall To Pieces
Rebecca Lynn Howard -- Jesus & Bartenders
Jamey Johnson -- Between Jennings & Jones
Jerry Reed -- When You're Hot You're Hot
Ridley Bent -- Buckles & Boots / Bobby & Suzzanne / Stand In Line
Laura Kenny -- To Go
RW Hampton -- Cowboy & The Queen
Crystral Gayle -- Dont It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
Peter Rowan -- Midnight Highway
Hayleys -- Sisters Best Of Friends
Charlie Landsborough -- Part Of Me
Manson Grant -- Tiger By The Tail
Don Gibson -- Blue Blue Day
Emmylou Harris -- Blue Kentucky Girl
Hayes Carll -- She Left Me For Jesus
Sugarland -- Steve Earle
Steve Earle -- Guitar Town
Alison Krauss -- Longest Highway
Merle Haggard -- Branded Man
Ricky Van Shelton -- Life Turned Her That Way
Susan McCann -- Once Upon A Time
Doc Walker -- Maria
Paul Brandt -- Scrap Piece Of Paper
George Canyon -- Hard Times
Jessie Farrell -- Prettiest Things
Emerson Drive -- I Should Be Sleeping
Jolene & Barry -- All I Can Be
Rodney Crowell -- I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried
Heather Myles -- Stay Out Of My Arms
Whitetop Mountain Band -- You Cant Tame Me
Kathy Mattea -- Lonesome Standard Time
Vernon Oxford -- Shadows Of My Mind
Sean O'Farrell -- No One Holds The Door Anymore
Willie Nelson -- Blue Skies
Lyle Lovett -- If I Had A Boat
Tom T Hall -- What Have You Got To Lose
Kimmie Rhodes -- Make The Morning Shine
George Jones -- Busted
Maryhillbillies -- Only Me

No comments: