20080825

August 24th

Pam Tillis -- Mi Vida Loca
Ned Miller -- Jack To A King
Tammy Wynette -- Singing My Song
Willie Nelson -- Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Julianne Hough -- Love Yourself
Charlie Landsborough -- Some Mothers Son
Sons & Brothers -- Blue Moon Of Kentucky
Doug Stone -- Why Didn't I Think Of That
Racheal Harrington -- I Don’t Want To Get Adjusted To This World / Carver / Truman
David Ball -- I'm Happy With The One I Got
Jackie Storrar -- The More I Give You
Roly Daniels -- Ol' Whats His Name
Shelley Fairchild -- Tiny Town
Doc Walker -- She's My remedy
Hank Williams -- Take These Chains From My Heart
Jeannie C Riley -- Harper Valley PTA
Merle Haggard -- Mamma Tried
Courtney Hogan -- Back Then
Carole Champagne -- I May Be Blonde (But I'm Not Blind)
Travis Tritt -- I See Me
Philomena Begley -- Scotland Again
Jeff Carson -- God Save The World
Manson Grant -- No One Will Ever Know
Lyndia Scott -- The Moon She Knows
Wicked Brew Band -- Beer Muscles
Emmylou Harris -- Brand New Dance
Western Rythym -- Just Playing Possum
Beverly Smith /Carl Jones -- Meet Me Somewhere In Your Dreams
Trick Pony -- Stand In The Middle Of Texas
Charley Pryde -- Kawliga
Sylvia Tyson -- Peppere's Mill
Restless Heart -- Bluest Eyes In Texas
Derailers -- Bad Bad Girls
Lari White -- Just Thinking
Larry Youngblood -- Tears On The Bayou
Hayes Cargill -- Girl Downtown
Norman Borland -- 4 Minus 3 = Zero
Barbara Fairchild -- Teddy Bear
Bellamy Bros -- I Need More Of You
Trudi Lalor -- Lovely Loais
Chris LeDoux -- Settin' The Woods On Fire
Blake Shelton -- Goodbye Time
Greg Caldwell -- Drive Her Out Of My Mind

No comments: