20080811

August 10th

Hank Williams Jr -- I'm For Love
Sugarland -- We Run
Joe Nichols -- Aint Nobody Gonna Take That From Me
Dolly Parton -- Dumb Blonde
Gerry Ford -- Got No Reason Now For Going Home
Reba McEntire -- One Promise Too Late
George Canyon -- Release Me
Manson Grant -- Loves Gonna Live Here / Crying Time / Second Fiddle
Change Of Key -- In The Mood For Food
Carrie Hassler -- I Can Go Back Anywhere
David Frizzell -- This Is Our Time
Smith,White & Fairchild -- Closer To Home
Freddie Fender -- Wasted Dasys Wasted Nights
Paula MacAskill -- Island Of Tiree
Elvis Presley -- Green Green Grass Of Home
Becky Hobbs -- What Are You Doing In My Dreams
Sean Wilson -- On The Wall
George Strait -- Baby Blue
Lou Vargo -- Believe
Dierdre Bonner -- Let Her Fly
Gene Watson -- Cotton To Satin
Crystal Shawanda -- You Can Let Go
Tammy Wynette -- My Elusive Dreams
Gary Curtis -- If I Give My Love To You
Lorreta Lynn -- Story Of My Life
Charlee Porter -- Red Slick Dress
Norman Borland -- Far Away
George Jones -- He Stopped Loving Her Today
Dixie Chicks -- Tonight The Heartaches On Me
Claire Lynch -- Hey Lonesome
Jimmy Scott -- Walk Beside Me
Michelle Wright -- I Don’t want To Be That Strong
Jewel -- I Do
Paul Mulligan -- My Time Is Not My Own
Sherrie Austin -- Streets Of Heaven
Alan Jackson -- I Don’t Even Know Your Name
Curtis Magee -- It Takes An Irish man
Audrey Auld -- I'd Leave Me Too
Craig Duncan & Friends -- Wild Rose Of The Mountain
Gina Micheals -- Jesus Heard Every Word, I Never Said
Moe Bandy -- It's A Cheatin' Situation
Kenny Rogers -- Love Or Something Like It

No comments: