20080818

August 17th

Susan McCann -- Bus To LA
Ricky Skaggs -- Cajun Moon
Paul Brandt -- Alberta Bound
Don Williams -- I Believe In You
Rustie Blue -- One Long Hot Summer Ago
Alabama -- Tennessee River
Bernadette -- Memphis On A Train
Moe Bandy -- I'm An Old Cowhand / Oklahoma Hills / Old Faithful
Berni Flint -- The Dance
Ted Christopher -- Follow The Wild Geese Home
Highwaymen -- Highwayman
Ken Perlman -- Come Ye By Newcastle
Kim Richey -- Wildest Dreams
Crystal Gayle -- Talking In Your Sleep
Louise Morrissey -- You'll Remember Me
Zane Lewis -- Off The Record
Gretchen Wilson -- The Girl I Am
Jesse Beck -- No More Tears On My Poillow
Kathy Mattea -- Coal Tattoo
Charlie Rich -- Rolling With The Flow
Steve James -- Good Day To Run
Daniel O'Donnell -- I Just want To Dance With You
Racheal Harrington -- Ode To Billie Jo
John Maines Jr -- I Cant Stand
Rissi Palmer -- Hold Onto Me
Rita MacNeil -- Home I'll Be
Johnny Cash -- Croft In Clachan
Major Dundee -- The Song
Joe Brown -- ON A Day Like This
Mark Chesnut -- It Sure Is Monday
Keith Urban -- One Of These Days
Jill Jackson -- Just Not Myself
Gene Watson -- Fourteen Carat Mind
Frank Jansen -- Wrong State Of Mind
Roy Rogers -- Four Legged Friend
Moira Kerr -- Swans On The Dee
Vince Gill -- I Still Believe In You
Rankin, Church & Crowe -- Where The Redwood Grows
AHAB -- Wish You
George Strait -- One Night At A Time
John Conlee -- Got My Heart Stet On You
Kelly Lee -- Stay
Sugarland -- Already Gone

No comments: