20230727

July 30th

Lonestar -- My Front Porch Looking In
Brady Nichols -- Blame It on The Booze
Faith Hill -- Take Me As I Am
Larry Boone -- Get In Line / Her Only Bad Habit Is Me / Daddy's Honky Tonk Heart
Kaitln Kohler -- Everywhere I Go
Johnny Cash -- Ring Of Fire
Raymond Froggatt -- All Because of You / Wings Of My Heels / Red Balloon/ Somewhere under The Sun
George Jones -- I Always Get Lucky With You
Michael English / The Murphys -- Love Wont Break Your Heart Boy
Neal McCoy -- No Doubt About It  
Brid Shaughnessy -- Sure Feels Real Good
Wyatt Ellis/ Sierra Hull -- Grassy Cove
Brandon McPhee / Tony Allen -- Spanish Lady
Ian Greig -- Jim Reeves Remembered
Al Grant -- I Wont Forget You
John Permenter -- Good Ol' Country
Spencer Hatcher -- Like A Friday Night
Van Plating / Elizabeth Cook -- The Heron
Dominic Kirwan -- Don’t Let Me Cry Again
Daniel O'Donnell -- Belle Of The Ball
Donna Fargo -- You Were Always There
Sturgill Simpson -- Some Days
Lori McKenna -- 1988
Ricky Van Shelton -- Don’t we All Have The Right
Caylee Hammack -- That Dog
Alastair Coyles -- I'll See You Later

No comments: