20230713

July 16th

Alan Jackson -- Chattahochie
Dwight Yoakam -- King Of Fools
The Roys -- My Oh My, How Time Flies
Billy Crash Craddock -- Just another Miserable Day In Paradise / Girls we All Knew / Some Such Foolishness
Dave Sheriff -- Doin' What I Love
Chuck Wimer -- Dive Bar
Dailey & Vincent -- Hillbilly Highway
Chapel Hart -- Nearly Over You
Tony Jackson -- Last Call
Rosanne Cash -- If You Ever Change Your Mind
Gundy Humphries -- You Got To Love This Fool
Allan Peterson -- What I Need To Do
Loretta Lynn -- Love Is The Foundation
Robert Mizzell -- Jiving On The Old Dance Floor
Arthur Pottinger -- The Goldrush Is Over
Brandon McPhee -- Erainy Days At The Beach
New Redwing -- A Glimpse Of You
Sunset Mavericks -- Miss You As A Friend
Cameron James Smith -- Small Town Texas
Hurricane Highway -- She Sang Shut Up and Dance
Alabama -- The Closer You Get
Barbara Nesbitt -- Never Been In Love
Rusty Rierson -- A Heart To Keep Love In
Molly O'Connell -- I Wish I Had Someone To Love Me
Bowen Young -- Water To Wine
Nanci Griffith -- Ford Econoline
Clint Black -- The Shoes You're Wearing
Sarah Riches -- Dancing In The Rain
Washboard Union -- Never Run Out Of Road

No comments: