20230720

July 23rd

Keith Burns -- Just Getting Started
Vern Gosdin -- Set Em Up Joe
David James -- The Promise
Mac McAnally -- Simple Life/ Back Where I Come From / Down the Road
Rhonda Vincent -- When The Grass Grows Over Me
Tony Booth / Amber Digby -- Don’t Call Me From a Honky Tonk
Willie Nelson/ Merle Haggard -- Pancho & Lefty
Mexican Joe Walker -- I'm Still Looking For You
Anne Murray -- Love Song
Dylan Scott -- Cant Have Mine
Jean Shepard/Ferlin Husky -- Dear John
Alison Krauss -- Dream Of Me
Ags Connolly -- Half Forgotten Tunes
John McNichol/ Sandy Kelly -- Welcome Home
Cassy Lockhart -- Drifter
Hazel Cumming -- How Blue
Nikki McKay -- More of You
Owen Mac -- Rockabilly Rebel
Blake Shelton -- Home
Daryl Mosely -- Bible In The Drawer
Collin Raye -- I Can Still Feel You
Danielle Bradbery -- Sway
Dailey & Vincent -- I'll Leave My Heart In Tennessee
Kerry Fearon -- Honky Tonk Girl
Ed Snodderly -- Walking In The Sunshine Again
Chad Bushnell -- Whiskey Broken Heart
Drake White -- Spirit
Janie Fricke -- Down To My Last Broken Heart 

No comments: