20220901

Sept 4

Becky Hobbs -- Are There Any More Like You Where You Come From
Boxcar Willie -- I Love The Sound Of A Whistle
Marty Robbins -- Devil Woman
Daryl Singletary -- That’s Why I Sing This Way / Loves Gonna Live Here / Walk Thru This World With Me 
Carly Pearce -- Honeysuckle
Jim Lauderdale -- Wishbone
Dottie West -- Here Comes My Baby
Willie Nelson -- Good Hearted Woman
Connie Cato -- Good Hearted Man
Mark Chesnutt -- I'll Think Of Something
Paul O'Connor -- Look Out Heart
Don Gibson -- Woman Sensuous Woman
Kip Moore -- If I was Your Lover 
Philomena Begley -- Scotland Again
Duke Boys -- All That Country Music
Katee Kross -- Show Your Hand
Keith Macleod -- Be Patient
Brandy Clark -- Stripes
Wade Bowen -- Burnin' Both Ends Of The Bar
Nathan Carter -- Keg Of Brandy
A Thousand Horses -- When I Hear Your Name
Gene Watson -- I've Got Of Those Too (w/ Rhonda Vincent)
Cassy Lockhart -- Drifter
Kelsey Waldron -- You Cant Ever Tell
Isaac Cole -- More Fun
Chapel Hart -- I Will Follow
Mary Gantley -- Smiling
Dennis Leadbetter -- The Road I Travelled On
Radio Sweethearts -- Sweetheart Hoedown 

No comments: