20220922

Sept 25th

Kathy Mattea -- 33,45,78 Record Time
Tracy Byrd -- I'm From The Country
Smith, White & Fairchild -- Secret Place / Walkin' Thru Fire / Closer To Home
Mike Kuster -- Farm Her
Prairie Oyster -- Louisiette
Mike Denver -- N17
Nate Smith -- Whiskey On You
Jan Howard -- Evil On Your Mind
Burl Ives -- Evil Off My Mind
Ian Tyson -- Four Strong Winds
Josh Turner -- She'll Go On You
Chapel Hart -- Nearly Over You
Ron Jenkins -- Carolina Hurricane
Bobby Dove -- Gas Station Blues
Rockin' Horse -- Took A Train
AJ McLovely -- Breathe
Michael McMillan -- First Impressions
Daryll Worley -- I Miss My Friend
Louise Morrissey -- September Sky
Loretta Lynn -- Story Of My Life
Michael Martin Murphy -- What's Forever For
Jill Burke -- If There's a Jukebox in Heaven
Barry Doyle -- I'm Alright
Gene Watson -- If She Only Knew
Shantell Ogden -- Breaking Something Wild
Drake Milligan -- Sounds Like Something I'd Do
Alan Jackson -- There Goes
Wade Bowen -- A Beautiful World (w/ Lori McKenna)
Julie & Dan, w/ Rhonda Vincent -- Message From Heaven

No comments: