20220908

Sept 11

Alabama -- If You're Gonna Play In Texas
Jerry Reed -- She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft)
Sean Cuddy -- My World's Come Down
Marsha Thornton -- The Other Shoe / A Bottle Of Wine & Patsy Cline / Jealous Heart
Gene Watson -- They Played It
Laura Benitez & The Heartache -- Are You Using Your Heart
Jake Blocker -- I Keep Forgetting
Hank Williams -- Jambalaya
Goldie Hill -- I'm Yvonne From The Bayou
Vince Gill -- I Still Believe In You
Kathy Crinion -- Millie
Town Mountain -- Firebound Road
Bobbie Gentry -- Ode To Billie Joe
Darrin Morris Band -- Like Whiskey
Patsy Cline -- Back in Baby's Arms
Manson Grant -- Have You Seen This Man
Chris Andreucci -- Strangers In A Bar
Elaine Lennon/Boo Hewerdine -- What A Wonderful World
Mavericks -- Here Comes The Rain
Kenny Chesney -- She's Got It All
Alex Miller -- Breaking The Bank
Dolly Parton -- Applejack
George Fox -- Daughter Of The Rockies
Andy Cooney -- How Country Music was Born (w/Mick Flavin & Johnny Brady)
Carly Pearce -- I Need A Ride Home
Sensational Country Blues Wonders -- I'm Beginning To Live In The Light
David Connor -- Where The Sidewalk Ends
Alan Jackson -- Where Were You When The World Stop Turning

No comments: