20200308

March 8th (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

Darius Rucker -- Story To Tell
Runaway June -- Buy My Own Drinks
George Strait -- Two More Wishes
Norman Borland -- Broken The Line
Willie Nelson -- My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
Conway Twitty -- Linda On My Mind
Southern Halo -- Coming Home
Will Bannister -- Easy To Love
Trisha Yearwood -- I Wanna Go Too Far
Dean Owens -- Strangers Again
Lisa Brokop -- Whose Gonna Fill Their Heels
McCarters -- Mountain Memories
Rhonda Vincent -- Like I Could
Cam -- Diane
Brandon McPhee -- I'm Gonna Find A Way
Raymie Wilson -- Gone
Raintown -- Play It Loud
Steep Canyon Rangers -- Let Me Out Of This Town
Whites -- Ring Of Clover
Dominic Kirwan -- Irish Eyes
Mary Duff -- Turn Back The Years
Few Miles South -- Let Me Come Back Home
Jimmie Allen/Noah Cyrus -- This Is Us
Jacqui Sharkey / Caitlin -- Never Be The Sun
The Diablos -- When I'm Gone
Letitia VanSant -- The Hustle
Vince Gill -- An Honest Man
Ruby Rendall -- Quittin' Time

No comments: