20200322

March 21st/22nd

*Brandon McPhee -- I'm Gonna Find A Way
*Carter & Carter -- Stand Tall
*Aisling Rafferty -- New Moon Over My Shoulder
*Prairie Oyster -- Goodbye, So Long, Hello
*Randy Travis -- Hard Rock Bottom Of My Heart
*Cliona Hagan -- Thank You Mother
Brandy Clark -- Long Walk
Casey Donahew -- What Cowboys Do
Johnny Brady -- My Mother, My Teacher, My Friend
Bill Anderson -- Everytime I Turn The Radio On
*John Miller -- A Real Ghost Town
*Clay Walker -- This Woman And This Man
*Brandi Carlile -- Harder To Forget
*Norman Borland -- Broken The Line
*Darin & Broke Aldridge -- Someone's Evertything
Hank Williams Jr -- A Country Boy Can Survive
Jody Jenkins -- Cowboy Cumbia
Jessica Andrews -- Unbreakable Heart
Doug Stone -- Take A Letter Maria
Martina McBride -- Loves The Onkly House
Toby Keith -- How Do You Like Me Now
Dawn Beyer -- I Walk Out
Gene Watson -- I'll settle For Just Crossing Her Mind
Isla Grant -- Mother
Vince Gill -- A Letter To My Mama
*Ray Charles/ Willie Nelson -- Seven Spanish Angels
*Claudia Nygaard -- Lucky Girl
*Ruby Rendall -- Quittin' Time
*Ian Tyson -- Blueberry Susan

* March 21st- Original 106 Country / Wave Country
Full programme - March 22nd Celtic Music Radio /Dunoon Community Radio

No comments: