20200329

March 29th Celtic Music Radio/DCR

Steve Earle -- Guitar Town
Rankins -- Never Alone
Andy Cooney -- Take Me Back To Dublin
Ruthie Collins -- Cold Comfort
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- Trouble In The Fields
Craig Morgan -- That’s What I Like About Sunday
Tony Booth -- Keys In The Mailbox
Midland -- Mr Lonely
Luke Combs -- Reasons
Jill Jackson -- 1954
Sara Evans -- Born To Fly
Jason Ringenberg -- Farewell Angelina
Rhonda Vincent / Willie Nelson -- Only Me
John Anderson -- Your Lyin'Blue Eyes
Joey Feek -- The Cowboy's Mine
Brendan Quinn -- I Have Met My Love Today
Martha L Healy -- Fall In Love Again
Conway Twitty -- I Just Love To Lay You Down
Kenny Rogers -- Ruby Don’t Take Your Love To Town / Lucille / Coward Of The County/ Buy Me A Rose / She Believes In Me / The Gambler
Honky Tonk Special -- Home To Texas
Brandy Clark -- I'll Be The Sad Song
Larry Gatlin -- Take Me To Your Loving Place
Secret Sisters -- Silver
Katee Kross -- Never Meant To Be Forever

No comments: