20181231

Dec 30th

Darius Rucker -- Good For A Good Time
Lonestar -- What About Now
Scotty McCreery -- That Old King James
Lori McKenna -- The Time I've Wasted
Andrew Combs -- Nothing To Lose
Alan Jackson -- Mexico, Tequilla & Me
Ashley Monroe -- Has Anyone Ever Told You
Sonny James -- Young Love
Derek Ryan -- Firefly
Loretta Lynn -- Who's Gonna Miss Me
Paul Overstreet -- I Fell In Love Again Last Night
Vince Gill -- Like My Daddy Did
Miranda Lambert -- Automatic
Dierks Bentley -- Say You Do
Isla Grant -- Cottage In The Country
Heather Tweddle -- I Was Too Busy Being In Love
Hazel Cumming -- Backwoods Barbie
Prairie Oyster -- Am I That Easy To Forget
Bernadette -- Sunny
Jill Burke -- I Did It For Love
Jim Owen -- Wabash Canonball
Francie Krienitz -- I Wont Be Bothered
Michael English -- Take Me Home
Wesley Michael Hayes -- Rebel Heart
Nathan Carter -- On The Other Side
Callaghan -- Best Year
Eagles -- Lyin' Eyes

No comments: