20190113

Jan 13th 2019

Ian Tyson -- Summer Wages
Joshua Hedley -- Let Them Talk
Patty Loveless -- I Did
Johnny Cash -- Daddy Sang Bass
Margo Price -- Hurtin' on The Bottle
Kerry Fearon -- I'll Be Your San Antone Rose
Trace Adkins -- I Left Something Turned On At Home
Terri Clark -- You're Easy On The Eye
Dale Patkau -- Breaking In A Brand New Broken Heart
Olivia Lane -- Hey 3 AM
Don Williams -- Tulsa Time
John McCutcheon -- Well May The World Go
Tia McGraff -- Stubborn in My Blood
Devin Dawson -- Dark Horse
Eddie Carey -- Jesus Take The Wheel
Robbie Petrie -- This Is My Year For Mexico
Ashton Lane -- Growing Up Together
Brian Hughes -- This Time
Dan & Shay -- Nothin' Like You
Marty Rivers -- Maltese Falcan
My Darling Clementine -- The Other Half
Andrew Combs -- Nothin' To Lose
Lisa Stanley -- Why Oh Why
Chase Rice -- Eyes On You
Vince Gill -- Kindly Keep It Country
Faith Hill -- Wild One
David Lee Murphy -- Waylon & Willie & A Bottle Of Jack
Jess Klein -- Back To My Green
Dave Sheriff -- I Just Cant Find The Words To Say Goodbye

No comments: