20181216

Dec 16th

Miranda Lambert -- Another Sunday In The South
Shenendoah -- Next To You Next To Me
Trisha Yearwood -- Believe Me Baby I Lied
Michael Peterson / Billy Yates -- Mama Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
Marty Rivers -- Why Don’t You
Jim Glaser -- Who Were You Thinking Of
Ashton Lane -- People In The Valley
Heartland -- I Loved Her First
Brenda Mulgrew -- The Brightest Star
Gary Perkins -- Listen For A Moment
Kenny Rogers -- The Gambler
Eric Church -- Two Pink Lines
Kenny Chesney -- You Had Me From Hello
The Hayleys -- Blues Skies Over Georgia
Michael McMillan -- Three's A Cloud
Isla Grant -- Back Home
Arlene -- Coal Miners Daughter
Shawn Cuddy -- My Own Washing
Todd Barrow -- Guadelope River
Rusty Rierson -- Life's Too Short
Sonny James -- Born To Be With You
Kathy Mattea -- Chocolate On My Tongue
Alastair Coyles -- Wise Old World
Tracy Lawrence -- My Second Home
Brad Paisley -- She's Everything
Wynn Stewart -- It's Such A Pretty World Today
Rascall Flatts -- My Wish
Dierdre Bonner -- Get Me Through December
Sara Evans -- You'll Always Be My Baby

No comments: