20120806

August 5th


Nitty Gritty Dirt Band -- Goin' Up The Country
John Fogerty -- Paradise
George Strait -- Lone Star Blues
Joey & Rory -- His & Hers / Josephine / Teaching Me How To Love You
Michael Martin Murphy -- Medicine Man
Trisha Yearwood -- She's In Love with The Boy
Steve Martin -- Women Like To Slow Dance
Vern Gosdin -- Til The End
Jared Rogerson -- Addicted
Terri Clark -- The One
Rivendel Country -- I'm My Own Grandpa
Philomena Begley -- Umbrella
Ricky Skaggs -- I Dont Care
Isla Grant -- A Train Called Glory
Brian Hughes -- God Bless Friday Night
Ian Greig -- Come Sit By The River
Mark Chesnut -- I Dont Want To Miss A Thing
Kelli Trottier -- I've Done My Time
Mark O'Connor -- Dance Of The Ol' Swamp Rat
Teagen Littlechief -- Once An Eagle
Raintown -- Picture Of Us
Joe Nichols -- It's All Good
Travellin' Rose -- Girl From The Backwoods
Belle Cannon -- Reel Me In
Marty Stuart -- Goin' Goin' Gone

No comments: