20120814

August 12th


Brooks & Dunn -- Boot Scoot Boogie
Rankins -- You Feel The Same Way Too
Brice Long -- Meat & Potato Man
Bobby Bare -- 500 Miles Away From Home
Reba McEntire -- One Promise Too Late
Moira Kerr -- Dont You Ever Fall In Love With Me
Garth Brooks -- That Girl Is A Cowboy
Porter Wagoner -- Carroll County Accident
Zoe Muth -- If I Cant Trust You With A Quarter
John Hinshelwood /Sandra Gellatly -- Tried So Hard
Texas Back -- Peaceful Easy Feeling
Mary Kathleen Burke -- When My Morning Comes Around
Johnny Reid -- Today I'm Gonna Try and Change The World
Slange Ava -- Merry Mandolin
Raintown(studio guests) -- The Road Never Ends / I Wont Dance Alone / Falling Backwards / Just One Kiss / The Last Song
Eamon McCann -- The Life I Love
Carrie Underwood -- One way Ticket

No comments: