20120730

July 29th


Jessica Andrews -- Who I Am
Alastair Coyles -- Cottage By The Sea
Steve Wariner -- The Weekend
Merle Haggard -- Wouldn't That Be Something / Mama's Hungry Eyes / Runaway Momma
Kellie Pickler -- Red High Heels
Colm Kirwan -- Thousand Wild Horses
Lisa Brokop -- Band In The Window
Jim Reeves -- I'm A Hit Again
Change Of Key -- When Music Calls My Name
Vince Gill -- Buttermilk John
Sunny Cowgirls -- Kelpie
Moe Bandy -- Long Shadow
Bob Brolly -- The Land Where I Was Born
Gerry Ford -- Have You Ever Been Country
Ann Wiliamson -- Jim Reeves Medley
Al Grant -- Adios Amigo
Clay Walker -- Fore She Was Momma
Martina McBride -- I Dont Hurt Anymore
Rhonda Vincent -- Joshua
Todd Fritsch -- Top Of My List
Kasey Chambers /Shane Nicolson -- Sweetest Waste Of Time
Alan West -- Hornet Hawkins
Lee Ann Womack -- I Hope You Dance
Robert Mizzell -- Ol' Frank
Johnny Reid -- Right Where I Belong
Amy Dailey -- Everybody's Got A Vice
Present Company -- Say Something Nice
Radio Sweethearts -- Sweetheart Hoedown

No comments: