20100927

Sep 26th

Mike Denver -- Seasons In The Sun
Dixie Chicks -- Hello Mr Heartache
Tracy Byrd -- Dont Take Her She's All I Got
Billy Currington -- Perfect Day / Bad Day For Fishin' / Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer
Tim McGraw -- I Like It I Love It
Alan James Britten -- Heart Of Britain
The Roys -- Beautiful
Marlee Scott -- Fight With You
Marty Robbins -- El Paso
David Frizzell -- I Aint Goin' If There Aint No Hank
Iala Grant -- Aotearoa
Irish Posse -- I'm Not Over You
The Snakes -- We Can Fly
Lynn Anderson -- Rose Garden
Carlene Carter -- You Are The One
Olivia Newton John -- If You Love Me Let Me Know
Bracken Brothers -- I'll Love You Forever And Ever
Statlers -- Flowers On The Wall
Randy Rogers -- I Met Lonely Tonight
John McNicholl (telephone interview) -- Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You / Pretend Your Happy / Deck Of Cards
Forester Sisters -- I Fell In Love Again Last Night
Bob Leslie -- Star Accordian Band
Fiery Blue -- Magic

No comments: