20101004

Oct 3rd

George Strait -- Adalida
Lady Antebellum -- I Run To You
David Ball -- Amigo
Jamey Johnson -- Good Times Aint What They Used To Be /Set Em Up Joe / Guitar Song
Lennie Gallant -- Before We Sell This Car
Gail Davies -- Ashes Of Love
Trace Adkins -- Break Her Fall
Ann Williamson -- Tell Me The Old Old Story
Chris Ledoux -- Honky Tonk Crowd
Garth Brooks -- Much Too Young To Feel This Damn Old
Dominic Kirwan -- Busy Man
Jaydee Bixby -- Always Love My Country
Rachel Harrington -- Goodbye Amsterdam
Keith Macleod -- Going Thing Goin' Down
Tift Merritt -- Stray Paper
Gurf Morlix -- Crossroads
Kevin Welch -- Something Bout You
Lisa McHugh -- I'm a Little Bit Lonely
Chad Brownlee -- Hood Of My Car
New Redwing -- A Glimpse Of You
Dailey & Vincent -- Class Of 57
Claire Lynch -- Sweetheart Darlin' Of Mine
Sarah McClurg -- Tumbleweed
Sean O'Farrell -- Walk Tall
Wrights -- We all Drink Money
Beth Neilsen Chapman -- I Can See Me Loving You

No comments: