20100906

Sept 5th

Lisa McHugh -- I'm a Little Bit Lonely
Sonny Curtis -- Good Ol' Girls
John Anderson -- Your Lying Blues
Michael Ray -- I Am Who I Am / She's My Everything / She Dont Know It Yet
Deborah Allen -- Baby I Lied
Craig Morgan -- Summer Sundown
Dolly Parton -- Made Of Stone
Ernest Tubb -- Waltz Across Texas
Charlie Landsborough (telephone interview) -- I Will Love You all My Life / What Colour Is The Wind / Farther Down The Road
Dapper McDanns -- New River Train
Missouri Mile -- It's Too Late Now
Shannon Smith -- Over You By Now
Hugo Duncan -- Love Me Tonight
Frank Jennings -- Everybody Needs A Rainbow
Raymond Froggatt -- All Because Of You
Tammy Cline -- Love Is a Puzzle
Judds -- Love Is Alive
Blake Shelton -- Who Are You When I'm Not Looking
Kingmakers -- Saturday Night
Miranda Lambert -- Dry Town
Pokey LaFarge -- Mr Nobody

No comments: