20100207

Feb 7th

Pam Tillis -- Mi Vida Loca
Tracy Byrd -- Cowgirl
Lisa McHugh -- Old Fashioned Girl
Blake Shelton -- This Is Gonna Take All Night
Hayley Oliver -- Another Lonely Night / I Only Want To Love You Forever / Be Love
Brad Paisley -- Catch All The Fish
Trisha Yearwood -- The Song Remembers When
Josh Turner -- I Wouldn't Be A Man
Jo Hikk -- West Texas Crude
Taylor Swift -- Tearedrops On My Guitar
Zac Brown -- Countrified
Steve Martin -- Daddy Played The Banjo
Mark Colie -- Something With A Ring To It
Elaine Boyle -- I'm Not That Lonely Yet
Garth Brooks -- Friends In Low Places / She's Every Woman / If Tomorrow Never Comes
Joey & Rory -- Play The Song
Dierks Bentley -- Sideways
Buchanan -- House On The Hill
Randy Travis -- Deeper Than The Holler
Hank Williams -- Your Cheatin' Heart
Stephen Smyth -- This Is My Home
Amber Digby -- Let Me Be The Judge
Brooks & Dunn -- Rock My World Little Country Girl
Nanci Griffith -- Things I Dont Need
Jolene & Barry -- Louisiana Way
Hank Williams Jr -- Family Tradition
Holly Williams (recorded interview) -- Mama / Without Jesus With Me Here / A Love I Think will Last / Alone
James Quinn -- Dirt In My Face
Cherry Lee Mewis -- Something You Cant Have
Charley Pryde -- Someone Loves You Honey
Honky Tonk Angels -- Silver Threads & Golden Needles
Kieren Goss -- Line Of Innocence
Michelle Wright -- I've Forgotten You
May & Mackie -- Coming Home

No comments: