20100215

Feb 14th

Dave & Sugar -- The Door Is Always Open
Terri Clark -- No Fear
Don Gibson -- Dont Tell Me Your Troubles
Patty Loveless -- Busted
Josh Turner -- Your Smile / As Fast As I Could / Haywire
Razzy Bailley -- If Love Had a Face
Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicolson -- Sweetest Waste Of Time
Waylon Jennings -- Luchenbach Texas
Martina McBride -- Valentine
Charlie Landsborough -- Love You Every Second
Desert Rose Band / Alison Krauss -- Undying Love
Nathan Carter -- Break My Mind
Montgomery Gentry -- Back When I Knew It All
Dickey Lee -- 9,999,999 Tears
Jackie Storrar -- I'd Really Like To See You Tonight
Vince Gill -- Look At Us
Anne Murray -- Could I Have This Dance
Paul Overstreet -- Be Mine
Geordie Jack -- Mountain Man
Becky Schlegel -- Colorado Line
Nikki Gillis -- Be A Star
Paul Brandt -- Small Towns & Big Dreams
Karin Wright -- I'm With You
Rodneys -- Alcohol & Pills
Merle Haggard -- A Place To Fall Apart
Dixie Chicks -- Wide Open Spaces
Red Canyon -- I Wonder Where I'll Find You Tonight
Ashley Robertson -- Woman In The White Dress
Tom Russell (recorded interview) -- Gallo Del Cielo / Old Cheyene / Blue Wing / Guadelope
Sean O'Farrell -- Once You've Loved The Best
Nanci Griffith -- Loving Kind
Jim Reeves -- I Love You Because
Homecoming String Band -- Wagon Wheel
Byron Hill -- All The Home I Need
Prairie Oyster -- Did You Fall In Love with Me

No comments: