20100221

Feb 21st

Buck Owens -- Hello Trouble
Charlie Daniels -- Back In The Saddle
Lorrie Morgan -- Except For Mondays
John Miller -- Take It From Somebody Who Knows
Johnny Cash -- For The Good Times / Corrinthians / Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream
Don Williams -- Love Me Over Again
Amy Clawson -- The Woman I Am
Billy Currington -- People Are Crazy
Angie Palmer -- I Hear That Locomotive
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band -- Tulsa Sounds Like Trouble
Jessie Farrell -- New Ways To Love
Billy Swan -- Sun Medley
Kimmie Rhodes -- Sex & Gasoline
Hank Williams -- Kawliga
Jett Williams -- Hank Williams Blues
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Down At Twist & Shout / A Lot Like Me / Moon & St Christopher
Waylon & Willie -- Good Hearted Woman
Michael Martin Murphy -- Medicine Man
Collin Farrell -- Gone Gone Gone
Teagen Littlechief -- Once An Eagle
Collin Raye -- My Kind Of Girl
Hannah McNeill -- Walking Away A winner
Hayseed Dixie -- Norfolk Girl
Roger Clyne & Peacemakers -- Mexicosis
City Sinners -- Grevious Angel
Leann Rimes -- Blue
Carlene Carter (recorded interview) -- I Fell In Love / Baby Ride Easy / Come Here You / The Lucky Ones
Keiren Goss -- Over & Over
Dan Seals -- Big Wheels In The Moonlight
Society -- Fools End
Bill Stewart -- Chasin' Dreams
Kely Trotter -- I've Done My Time

No comments: