20090302

March 1st

Boxcar Willie -- Wabash Cannonball
Eddy Raven -- New Orleans Is A Mighty Fine Town
Eamon McCann -- Birmingham Tunaround
Dave Edmunds -- I'm Gonna Start Living Again If It Kills Me
Kenny Rogers -- Harder Cards
Jim Ed Brown -- Pop a Top
Ashley Robertson -- Deep In The Night
Ed Bentley -- Who Needs Jamaica
Nickel Creek -- Lighthouse Tale
Don Williams -- Good Ol' Boys Like Me
Stella Parton -- Danger Of A Stranger
David Leask -- Driving On
Diana Jones -- All Gods Children
Charlie Landsborough -- Part Of Me
Geo Hamilton IV/ McKenZie -- Ice Road Truckers
Tanya Tucker -- I Wont Take Less Than Your Love
Vince Gill -- Everybody's Sweetheart
Sweethearts Of The Rodeo -- This Heart
Dottie West -- Last Time I Saw Him
Brad Martin -- Before I Knew Better
Kenny Hess -- Welcome To Lonesomeville
Amanda Normansell -- As Love Is My Witness
Dez Walters -- I'm Coming Home
Leland Martin -- If I Had Long Legs Like Alan Jackson
Alan Jackson -- I Dont Even Know Your Name
Carson City -- Who Says You Cant Have It All
McCarters -- Papa Sita
Chris McLernon -- Restless Ramblin' Man
Dwight Yoakam -- Sorry You Asked
Clark Family Experience -- Going away
Ida Red -- Hold To A Dream
Al Perkins -- I'm Gonna Love You Too
Michelle Wright - (Telephone Interview) -- I've Forgotton You / Everything & More / Love Me Anyway
Marty Haggard -- Trains Make Me Lonesome
Iona & Andy -- 100 Miles
Narrow Road -- Leaning On You
Heather Myles -- Stay Out Of My Arms
Caledonia -- Across The Hills Of Home

No comments: