20090223

Feb 22nd

Jackie Storrar -- Take A Ride
Phil Vasser -- Around Here Somewhere
Crystal Gayle -- Dont It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
George Strait -- Fool Hearted Memory
Mike Denver -- Heaven In My Woman's Eyes
Brooks & Dunn -- A Man This Lonely
Sarah Jory -- You'll Never Get To Heaven
Kevin Costner -- Long Hot Night / Every Intention / Down In Nogales
Trio -- I've Forgotten More Than You'll Ever Know
Lee Greenwood -- Wind Beneath My Winds
Lonestar -- You Walked In
White Top Mountain Band -- Rake & Ramblin' Boy
Pam Tillis -- Land Of The Living
May & Mackie -- When I Called To Say Hello
Gord Bamford -- God's Green Earth
Johnny Cash -- Ring Of Fire
Louise Morrissey -- You'll Remember Me
Julian Austin -- Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
Billy Yates -- When The Walls Come Down
City Sinners -- Grevious Angel
Hank Thompson -- You Gotta Sell Your Chickens
Briannie -- I'm Not Ready Yet
Tracy Byrd -- Lifestyles Of The Not So Rich & Famous
Ricky Skaggs -- Dont Cheat In Our Hometown
Susan McCann -- Town I Loved So Well
George Canyon -- Who Would You Be
Harry Stevenson -- Faithful
George Jones -- Hi Tech Redneck
Sugarland -- Waiting
Dan Seals -- Big Wheels In The Moonlight
Raymond Froggatt -- Charlie
Gretchen Wilson -- Good Morning Heartache
Savannah -- Beer Joint Fever
Jill Jackson -- Just Not Myself
Jason McAllister -- Right Beside My Heart
Rhonda Vincent -- I'm Not Over You
Dailey & Vincent -- By The Mark
Tracey James -- You're The Reason Why
Al Perkins -- Sweet Georgia Brown
Wade Hayes -- Wichita Lineman
Byrds -- Mr Tambourine Man

No comments: