20090309

March 8th

Cheeky B -- Keep On Singing
Brad Paisley -- The World
Billie Jo Spears -- 57 Chevrolet
Lonestar -- Lonely Grill
Jamey Johnson -- The Door Is Always Open
Siobhan Maher Kennedy -- I Want To Be Where The Bright Lights Are Tonight
Barry Kirwan -- Never Loved Before
Diana Jones -- Soldier Girl / Ballad Of A Poor Child / Better Times Will Come
Exile -- Woke Up In Love
Laura Cantrell -- Too Late For Tonight
Willie Nelson -- City of New Orleans
Doc Walker -- Beautiful Life
Philomena Begley -- I Guess To Pieces
Kenny Chesney -- How Forever Feels
Sugarland -- Steve Earle
Steve Earle -- Johnny Come Lately
Charley Pryde -- Burgers & Fries
Lucie Diamond -- Take It Or Leave It Alone
Holly Williams -- Between The Lives
Ernie Ashworth -- I Dreamed I was In Heaven
Sean O'Farrell -- Life Is A Teacher
Clay Walker -- Tonight I Need A Margarita
Toby Keith -- Me Too
Glen Campbell -- Rhinestone Cowboy
Audrey Kelly -- Another One Night Stand
Henry Smith & Bily Yates -- Fooling Myself
Gordie Sampson -- We Are Young And So Is The Night
Tim McGraw -- All I Want Is A Life
John Miller -- The Dream I Had Last Night
Rayburn Anthony -- Thank God It's Monday
Patsy Peters (Telephone interview) -- My Man / Crazy / Moon Behind The Hill
Raul Malo -- Something Tells Me
Jessie Farrell -- Fell Right Into You
Rascall Flatts -- Me & My Gang
One Day 40 -- Love Aint Always Pretty
Charly McClain -- Radio Heart

No comments: