20081110

Nov 9th

Willie Nelson -- On The Road Again
Brewer Boys -- I Hope Heaven Has MySpace
Faron Young -- Riverboat
Kathy Mattea -- Walking Away A Winner
Brad Paisley & Buck Owens -- Come On In
Barbara Mandrell -- Slweping Single In A Double Bed
Colm Kirwan -- Like Father Like Son
Lee Ann Womack -- I Think I Know / Story Of My Life / Last Call
Prairie Oyster -- Something To Remember You By
Laura McGhee -- Ain't Convincing Me
George Jones -- Why Baby Why
Taylor Swift -- Stay Beautiful
Olaver Hoigaard -- Guess I've Fallen In Love
Rambling Fever -- Country Boy
Sara Evans -- No Place That Far
Stephen Smyth -- Crazy Love
Kimber Sparks -- Strait & Jackson
George Strait -- Am I Blue
Hey Romeo -- Sorry That You're Leaving
Todd Fritsch -- Texas Talkin'
James Talley -- Red River Memory
TJ Stuart -- There'll Never Be Another You
Darryl Worley -- I Miss My Friend
Marty Robbins -- I Walk Alone
Geordie Jack -- Green Fields Of France
Chilli Gold -- Out Of My Mind
OneDay 40 -- Sad Cowboy
Collin Raye -- EverySecond
Neal McCoy -- Wink
Wanda Jackson -- There's A New Moon Over My Shoulder
John Denver -- I'm Sorry
Brendon -- You've Got The Touch
Merle Haggard -- If We're Not Back In Love By Monday
Sylvia Tyson -- Remain A Child
Kenny Chesney -- Down The Road
T Graham Brown -- Darlene
Red Jenkins & Dawn Sears -- Town Where You Live
Gerry Ford -- After All These Years
Reba McEntire -- Does He Love You
Terri Clark -- Better Things To Do

No comments: