20081117

Nov 16th


Gerry Ford(Special studio guest/co-presenter) -- Til I Can Make It On My Own / I Always Get It Right With You / Chance To Live Another Day / If I Live To Be A Hundred (I'd Die Young) / One More Time / They Call Him Boxcar Willie
Marty Stuart/Travis Tritt -- Honky Tonkin's What I Do Best
George Hamilton IV -- Circle of Wood
Barbara Mandrell -- I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool
Gail Davies -- Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You
Tom T Hall -- Old Dogs Children & Water Melon Wine
Jean Shepard -- Under Your Spell Again
Moe Bandy -- Till I'm Too Old To Die Young
Jamey Johnson -- The Door Is Always Open
Faron Young/Ray Price -- Mansion On The Hill
Karen Lynne -- Roses In The Snow
Sunny Cowgirls -- Kelpie
Johnny Chester -- Lord I'd Forgotten
Waylon Jennings -- Wrong
Willie Nelson -- Why Are you Pickin' on Me
Buck Owens/ Emmylou Harris -- Crying Time
Rayburn Anthony -- You And Me And Tennessee
Randy Travis -- Sdont Think Twice It's Alright
Jackie Storrar -- She's All Cried Out
Crowe Brothers -- Are You Teasing Me
David Frizzell / Bobby Bare -- Cowboy Hats
John Miller -- Leave My Darlin' Alone
Isla Grant -- Til The Day That He Met You
Gene Watson -- Fourteen Carat Mind
Hayes Carll -- She Left Me For Jesus
Merle Haggard -- Daddy Frank

No comments: