20080302

March 2nd

Nanci Griffith -- Lone Star State Of Mind
Bellamy Bros -- You Aint Just Whistlin' Dixie
Anne Murray & friends -- Song Of The Mira / A Little Good News / Another Pot Of Tea
Josh Turner -- Everything Is Fine
High Valley -- Back To You
Thomas McGuire/Fionna Ennis -- Made For Each Other
Ernest Tubb -- Waltz Across Texas
Lane Brody -- Yellow Rose
Asleep at The Wheel -- Miles & Miles Of Texas
Trisha Yearwood -- XXX's & OOO's
Marty Stuart -- This One's Gonna Hurt You For A Long Long Time
Rolls Boys -- Streets Of Baltimore
Isla Grant / Jimmy Buckley -- Today I Started Loving You Again
Prairie Oyster -- Did You Fall In Love with Me
Ricky Van Shelton -- I've Cried My Last Tear For You
Tanya Tucker -- San Antonio stroll / Texas When I Die
Moe Bandy -- Americana
Charlie Landsborough -- Some Mothers Son
Kenny Rogers -- Gambler
Jim Reeves -- You're The Only Good Thing That Happenned To Me
Barbara Mandrell -- I Was Country When Country wasn't Cool
Geordie Jack / Kathy Mattea -- Pillow Of Love
Cash On Delivery -- Gone Gone Gone
TJ Stuart / Brenda Mulgrew -- Knocklade Mountain
George Strait -- All My X's Live In Texas
Waylon Jennings -- Luchenbach Texas
Boxcar Willie -- San Antone Rose
Daniel McPhee -- Faded Love
Terri Clark -- Now I Found You
Hank Williams Jr -- Texas Women
Dustin Neighbors -- I Only Want To Dance With You
Patricia Conroy -- Talking To Myself
Leann Rimes / Bon Jovi -- Til We're Not Strangers Anymore
Dean Owens -- Strangers Again
Louise Morrissey -- When I was Yours
Brooks & Dunn -- Ballad of Jerry Jeff Walker
Dixie Chicks -- Landslide
Texas Tornadoes -- A Little Bit Is Better Than Nada
Red Stegall -- Born To This Land
Carolina Chocolate Drops -- Short Life Of Trouble
Mike Denver -- Seasons In The Sun
Good Brothers -- I'll Be Seeing You Around

No comments: