20080225

Feb 24th

Dale Watson -- Real Country Song
Don Neilson -- Country In The City
Willie Nelson (Featured Album) -- When I Was Young And Grandma wasn't Old / You Don’t Think I'm Funny Anymore / Louisiana
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- A Lot Like Me
Earl Scruggs/ Elton John -- Country Comfort
George Strait -- Cowboys Like Us
Les Brown -- Listen To The Radio
Sammy Kershaw (Feat.Artist) -- She Don’t Know She's Beautiful / Third Rate Romance / Politics Religion & Her / I Cant Reach Her Anymore
May & Mackie -- When I Called To Say Hello
Statlers -- We Got Paid By Cash
Johnny Cash -- Ballad Of A Teenage Queen
Becky Hobbs -- Another Man In Black
James Quinn -- Tribute To Johnny Cash
Elizabeth Cook -- Don’t Go Borrowing Trouble
Derailers -- Waltz Of The Angels
Toby Keith -- I Love This Bar
Gretchen Peters -- This Town
John Wesley -- I Deal In Dreams
No Speed Limit -- Grayson County Blues
Grandstaff -- These Things I Want
Anne Murray / Shania Twain -- You Needed Me
Joe Moore -- I've Enjoyed As Much Of This As I Can Stand
Ronnie McDowell -- Older Women
Kevin Denney -- Walk In Out Of The Rain
Rye Brothers -- Lochs Around Inchnadamph
Kris Kristofferson -- Sunday Morning Coming Down
David Leask -- I Can Hear Your Voice
John Miller -- One Of These Old Country Songs
Tift Merritt -- Stray Paper
Major Dundee -- The Song
Laura Cantrell -- Churches Off The Interstate
Hugo Duncan -- I've Got Five Dollars & It's Saturday Night
Shanklin Road -- The Place That I Call Home
Lost Highway -- Jolene & Big Bill
Susan Aglukark -- Song Of The Land
Earl Scruggs / John Fogerty -- Blue Ridge Mountain Blues
Bernadette -- Love Me Tender Again
Thomas Fraser -- We'll Never Say Goodbye
Chris Gill -- On The Road

No comments: