20080316

March 16th St.Patrick's Weekend special

Trudi Lalor -- My Ireland
Conor McKay -- Irish Eyes
Dierdre Bonner -- Infamous Angel / Wild Flowers / These Four Walls
Mick Flavin -- Maggir Macleod
Keiren McGilligan -- Shamrock & Thistle
Martin Cuffe -- Married In Gretna Green
Vic Le Vac -- Sligo Hearts
Chietains & guests -- Killybegs / I Cant stop Loving You / Dark As A Dungeon / I'll Be All Smiles Tonight
Steve Earle -- Galway Girl
Dolly Parton -- Barbara Allen
Barbara Allen -- Blue Days
Roly Daniels -- Come Back To Belfast Town
Mary Kathleen Burke -- The Home I Left Behind
Gerry Ford -- Another Chance To Dance
Hal Ketchum -- Pass The Point Of Rescue
Mick Hanly -- Still Haven't Managed
Philomena Begley -- Song From Way Back When
Guy Clark -- Dublin Blues
Paula Macaskill/ Tom Lavery -- Love & Happiness
Martin Donnelly -- Hunger In Your Eyes
Hugo Duncan -- Jody & The Kid
Isla Grant -- Galway Town
Emmylou Harris & Co -- Sonny
Indians -- Galway to Graceland
Rankins -- Tell My Ma
Joe Moore -- Roads & Other Reasons
Nanci Griffith -- From Clare To Here
Murphys -- Working Mum
Mike Denver -- Sentimentally Irish
Hair Of The Dog -- Donegal
Rosanne Cash -- Forty Shades Of Green
Katy Moffatt -- Billy Collins
Garth Brooks -- Ireland
Louise Morrissey -- Hills I Used To Roam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I heard janey kirk sing around 6 years ago in a local hotel. She was the cabaret act. I told approached her then and told her that one day she would undoubtedly make it with her singing talents. Now when you type her name into google she has playlists all over the globe from her cd which can be ordered from the hmv site. I obviously bought the cd and its simply superb. My prediction was right, This fife singer is at last getting the recognition she deserves. john Mcintyre