20080211

February 10th


Stewart with special guest, Mary Kathleen Burke

Isla Grant -- Fiddle On The Wall
Lionel Cartright-- I Watched It All On my Radio
Terri Clark -- Better Things To Do - She Didn't Have Time - No Fear
Billy Yates -- Daddy's Radio
Hank Thompson -- Blackboard Of My Heart
Gretchen Wilson -- If You Want A Mother
Dez Walters -- Ladies Man
Alan Jackson -- Here In The Real World - Living On Love - Murder On Music Row - Chattahoochie
Sharon Herron -- Tell It Again
Josh Turner -- The Longer The Waiting
Cindy Church -- Haunted Honky Tonk
Del McCoury -- High On A Mountain Top
Paul Overstreet -- Be Mine
Eddy Raven -- Cowboys Don’t Cry
Willie Nelson -- When I Was Young
Steve James -- Smokey Mountain Moonshine Boys
Tanya Tucker -- Travelling Salesman
Soggy Bottom Boys-- Man Of Constant Sorrow
Eamon McCann -- Farewell Party
Gene Watson -Vince Gill-- Let Me Be The First
John Allen Cameron -- My Cape Breton Shore
Garth Brooks -- Beaches Of Cheyene
Paul Brandt -- Scrap Piece of Paper
Leland Martin -- If I Had Long Legs Like Alan Jackson
Change Of Key -- I Want More
Bailley Bros -- Blow Your Whistle
Nanci Griffith -- Cant Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound
Eagles -- I Love To Watch Woman Dance
Mary Kathleen Burke-- Song In Her Heart - Trust - My Scotsman And Thee - When My Morning Comes
Charlie Landsborough-- Early Morning Rain

No comments: