20240704

July 7th

Cliona Hagan -- Summer's Comin'
Merle Haggard -- I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
Tanya Tucker / Glen Campbell -- Dreamlover
Patty Loveless / Jon Randell -- Are You Teasing Me
Randell King -- You In A Honky Tonk
Michaela Harkin -- I'm On My Way
Montgomery Gentry -- If You Ever Stop Loving Me
Teea Goans -- The Detour
Sammy Kershaw -- If You're Gonna Walk I'm Gonna Crawl
Gene Watson / Rhonda Vincent -- I've Got One Of Those Too
Alex Miller -- My daddy's Dad
Lari White -- Now I Know
Drake Milligan -- What I Couldn't Forget
Darius Rucker / Jennifer Nettles -- Never Be Over
WDR Band -- Whiskey Eyes
Terri Knight -- Mama Take Me Back To The Texas Pines
Vince Gill / Terri Clark -- I Can Keep You In Love With Me
Ricky Skaggs -- Cajun Moon
Anne Murray -- He Thinks I Still Care
Scotty McCreery -- Fall Of Summer
Raintown -- In Your Heart
Kathy Mattea -- Come From The Heart
Marc Roberts -- Lilac Road
Chapel Hart -- If You Aint Wearing Boots
One Day 40 -- Lovin' You
Sul Ross -- Scootin' Boots
Tony Allen -- 4033
Ronnie Dunn / Rebecca Lynn Howard -- If I Could Only Win Your Love
Jason Kirkness -- What's Wrong With Me
Boxcar Willie -- Take Me Home / Train Medley

No comments: