20240711

July 14th

Prairie Oyster -- Only One Moon
Mike Denver -- I'm Alright
Dale Watson -- A Real Country Song
Rebecca Lynn Howard -- Why My Dreams Come True / Tennessee In My Windshield / Jesus, Daddy & You
Tracy Byrd -- Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo
Kenny Watson -- Someone From Home
Connie Smith -- Seattle
Oakridge Boys -- Sail Away
Mark Germino -- Rex Bob Lowernstein
The Hello Darlin's -- Carefree Arizona
Owen Mac -- Night Of Our Lives
CW McCall -- Old Home Filler Up And Keep On A Trucking Café
Kaitlin Butts -- Hunt You Down
Kimberley Murray / Justin Trevino -- Dont Believe Me, I'm Lying
Chris Andreucci -- Let Her
Kelly Spinks -- She Got Me Dancing
Them Rubies -- Singing The Blues
Frank Martin Gilligan -- Joannie Put The Kettle On
Bellamy Brothers -- Old Love Song
Kendall Shaffer -- Beer I Come Beer I Go
Del Reeves -- Girl on The Billboard
Al Grant -- Darlin' When I'm Hurtin (w/ Isla) / Like Leaves In The Wind / There's That Smile Again
Becky Hobbs -- Cowgirls Heart
Acadiana -- My Heart's in Louisiana
Roger Miller -- Dang Me
Martina McBride -- Safe In The Arms of Love
Brandon McPhee -- Farewell Party

No comments: