20230601

June 4th

Steve Earle -- Guitar Town
Ricky Skaggs -- Heartbroke
Runaway June -- I Can Buy My Own Drinks
Freddy Fender -- Wasted Days Wasted Nights / Before The Last Teardrop Falls / Vaya Con Dios
Claire Lynch -- Alabama On My Mind
David James -- Take Your Time
Diamond Rio -- I Believe
Jill Rogers & Crying Time -- Golden Hour
Graham Rodger -- The First Lady Of Country
Slim Dusty -- Lights On The Hill
Joni Harms -- Belle Starr
Drake White -- Rainbow State Of Mind
Michelle Wright -- Take It Like a Man
Lauren McCrory -- Like a Rose
Paula MacAskill -- The Next Time I'm In Town
Alan Forrester -- Brass Buttons
Michael McMillan -- Nothing Much To Say
Whites Of Texas -- Go To Hell On Your Way Home
Doug Stone -- POW 369
Ashton Shepherd -- The Pickin' Shed
Waylon Jennings -- Lucille You Don’t Do Your Daddy's Will
Mary Hoey -- What About You
Tommy Emmanuel -- Tennessee Stud (w/ Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
Kid Rock / Allison Moorer -- Picture
Garrett Glover Band -- Gringo
Paude Coffey -- Angel Of The Night
Alison Krauss -- New Favourite
Scotty McCreery -- Home in My Mind

No comments: