20230615

June 18th

Mo Pitney -- Old Home Place
George Strait -- I Just Wanna Dance with You
Sammy Sadler -- Everythings Gonna Be Alright
Terri Hollowell -- One More singer in Nashville / May I / It's Too Soon To Say Goodbye
Ags Connolly -- Change My Mind
Stonewall Jackson -- Waterloo
Randy Houser -- Anything Goes
Tom Russell -- Highway 46
Sinead Heaney -- Daddy's Hands
The Wardens -- Half Mile Honeymoon
Eamon Jackson -- Just The Way I Am
Marty Haggard -- Trains Make Me Lonesome
Highwomen -- My Name Cant Be Mama
Billy Mata & Texas Tradition -- Sooner Or Later
Alexanders Tin Star -- Dad Was Right
Manson Grant & Dynamos -- Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
Lisa McHugh -- Daddy's Little Girl
Derek Ryan -- Thank God For The Farmers
Lukas Nelson / Lainey Wilson -- More Than Friends
Buck Owens -- Act Naturally
Drake White -- Legends Never Die
Tanya Tucker -- When the rodeo ends Where Do the Cowboys Go
Justin Trevino -- Tonight She Hits the Honky Tonk
Tammy Wynette -- Kids Say The Darnest Things
Toby Keith / Willie Nelson -- Beer For My Horses
Aaron Watson -- Freight Train
Olivia Douglas -- The Girl For You
Hank Locklin -- Gonna Go Fishin'
Jake Ybarra -- Something In The Water

No comments: