20221201

Dec 4th

Merle Haggard -- If We Make It Through December
Lisa Stanley -- Famous In a Small Town
Billy Strings -- John Deere Tractor
Dale Watson -- Honky Tonkiest Beer Joint / A Real Country Song / That's What I Like About Texas
George Strait -- I Cross My Heart
Dave Edmunds -- A1 On The Jukebox
Wade Bowen -- A Guitar, A Singer & A Song (w/Vince Gill)
Barbara Mandrell -- I Was Country Before Country Was Cool
Dave Dudley -- I Was Country Before Barbara Mandrell
Dr Hook -- More Like The Movies
Alison Krauss -- Windy City
Ricky Van Shelton -- Somebody Lied
Stuart Moyles -- Still The One
Ruby Rendall -- Sunday Morning 
Fountaineers -- Old Ties & Companions
Sydney Devine -- I Remember You
Kelly Swindell -- You Can Call Me Darlin'
Alex Roe -- Once Upon A Time
Shania Twain -- Come On Over
Whitehorse -- Division 5
Chris Hillman/Herb Pederson -- Congratulations Anyway / Playboy
Derek Ryan -- The Cows On The Hill
Reba McEntire -- Because He Lives
Eddie Rabbit / Crystal Gayle -- You & I
Williams Brothers -- Cryin' & Lyin'
Laura Benitez & The Heartache -- God Willing & The Creek Don’t Rise 

No comments: