20221221

Dec 25th Christmas Country 2022

Todd Barrow -- Christmas Party
Raintown -- Still Believe (Love This Time of Year)
Michael Martin Murphy -- Cowboy Christmas Ball
Suzy Bogguss -- Two Step around The Christmas Tree
Rusty Rierson -- Cowboy Country Christmas Card
Michelle Wright -- I Know Santa's Been Here
Lisa Brokop -- Shake Me I Rattle
Bracken Strings -- It Might Be a White Christmas
Joey & Rory -- Another Wonderful Christmas
Jenni Dale Lord Band -- Merry Country Christmas
Keith Burns & John Schneider -- What A Family Might Say
Brandon McPhee -- Christmas In Scotland
Lisa Stanley -- Christmas In Ireland
Anne Murray -- Christmas In Killarney  / Christmas Wishes
Poverty Plainsmen -- Christmas In The Rockies
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band -- Colorado Christmas
Alabama -- Christmas In Dixie
Isla Grant -- The Day That Christ was Born
Hazel Cumming -- Christmas In Heaven
Ann Williamson -- Greatest Gift Of All
Steve Wariner -- I Saw Three Ships
The Benns -- Hangin' Round The Mistletoe
Manson Grant -- Christmas Long Time Ago
Thomas Maguire -- It’s So Close To Christmas
Sherese Maguire -- Happy Christmas Mama
Kathy Mattea -- Christmas Song
Jake Flint -- Santa's Flying High
Vince Vance & Valiants -- All I Want For Christmas Is You
Bill Anderson -- Po Folks Christmas
Marie Lester -- Mommie's Playing Santa Claus
Reba McEntire -- I Saw Mommie Kissing Santa Claus
George Strait -- All I Want For  Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
Patty Loveless -- Christmas Day At My House 

No comments: