20221020

Oct 23rd

Dwight Yoakam -- Streets Of Bakersfield
Molly O'Connell -- Don’t Judge the Book By It's Cover
Hoyt Axton -- Boney Fingers
Lionel Cartwright -- I Watched It All On My Radio / My Heart Is Set On You / Old Coal Town
Lauren Mascitti -- I Want To Show You My Town
Gavin Gribben -- Pub Crawl
Deana Carter -- How Do I Get There
Waylon Jennings -- Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line
Jean Shepard -- Only Mamma That'll Walk The Line
Michael Weston King -- Valerie's Coming Home
Jackie Guy -- In A Summer
Billy Strings -- Life To Go
Sunny Sweeney -- Married Alone
Holly Tucker -- Breaking in These Boots
Manson Grant -- Careless Hands
Al Shields -- Counting The Hours
Isla Grant -- In The Time That You Gave Me
Jared Rogerson -- Moonshine Love
Foster & Allen -- Who Left The Door to Heaven Open
Keith Urban -- Somebody Like You
Zac Brown Band -- Chicken Fried
Midland -- Fast Hearts And Slow Towns
Lady A -- Love Don’t Live Here
Philomena Begley / Aiden Quinn -- We Still Believe In Happy Endings
George Strait -- Heartland
Savannah Rae -- All Hat
Wade Bowen -- Beautiful World
Frank Jansen -- My Way Or The Highway

No comments: