20221014

Oct 16th

Amber Digby -- Saturday Night
Toby Keith -- I Love This Bar
Sammy Sadler -- Louisiana Rain
Lisa Brokop -- Country Girl / Old Mister Moon / Time To Come Back Home
Cameron James Smith -- Two Left Feet
Fhionna Ennis -- Paper Rosies
Randy Travis -- If I Didn't Have You
Matt Stell -- Man Made
Jody Miller -- Queen Of The House
Nickelodeon -- You were Never Too Far From My Mind
Brad Paisley -- Online
Laura Benitez & The Heartache -- Gaslight (We Shouldn't Talk About It)
Elvie Shane -- Nothing Lasts Forever (w/ Tenille Townes)
Ashley McBryde -- First Thing I Reach For
Kevin Key -- Two And Two Make Five
Ann Williamson -- More Than Yesterday
Chris Andreucci -- Strangers In A Bar
Forester Sisters -- You Again
Gene Watson -- If I Had Any Pride Left At All
Donna Fargo -- Funny Face
Michael English -- Songs I Remember
Don Louis -- Neon You
Tracy Byrd -- Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo 
Shelley West -- Jose Cuervo
Justin Trevino & Sharon Kenaston -- Mr Right & Mrs Wrong
Nathan Carter -- The Morning After
Beth Neilsen Chapman -- Walk You To Heaven
Jim Lauderdale -- Our Happy Hour
Caitlyn Smith -- Downtown Baby 

No comments: