20211230

Jan 2nd 2022 : Celtic Country @ the movies

Maverick Choir -- Amazing Grace
George Strait -- Heartland
Joaquin Pheonix -- I Walk The Line
Patsy Cline -- Sweet Dreams
Sissy Spacek -- Coal Miners Daughter
CW McCall -- Convoy
Gene Watson -- Cowboys Don’t Get Lucky All The Time
Kenny Rogers -- Lucille
Willie Nelson -- My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
Allison Moorer -- A Soft Place To Fall
Eddie Rabbitt -- Everywhich Way But Loose
David Frizzell / Shelley West -- You're The Reason God Made Oklahoma
Dolly Parton -- 9 to 5
Tim McGraw -- My Little Girl
Leann Rimes -- Cant Fight The Moonlight
Jessie Buckley -- Country Girl / I'm Movin'On / Glasgow (No Place Like Home) / Euston Hustle
Ricky Van Shelton -- Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
Elvis Presley -- Love Me Tender
Soggy Bottom Boys -- Man Of Constant Sorrow
Alison Krauss -- Down To The River To Pray
Johnny Lee -- Lookin' For Love
Anne Murray -- Could I Have This Dance
Emmylou Harris/Roy Orbison -- That Loving You Feeling Again
Jerry Reed -- Eastbound And Down
Garth Brooks -- To Make You Feel My Love
Trisha Yearwood -- How Do I Live
Rex Allen Jr -- Last Of The Silver Screen Cowboys
Roy Rogers & Friends -- Happy Trails To  You

No comments: