20211226

Dec 26th

Chapel Hart -- You Can Have Him Jolene
Toby Keith -- Thunderbird
Ryan Turner -- Fifteen Years Ago
Kris Kristofferson -- Good Love Shouldn't Feel So Bad
Hello Darlin's -- Catch That Train
Teea Goans -- There's More To  Me
Stonewall Jackson -- BJ The DJ
Razzy Bailley -- If Love Had A Face
Ed Bruce -- You're The Best Break This Old Heart Ever Had
Over The Moon -- Darcy Farrow
Daryl Mosley -- Last Of His Kind
Sue Thompson -- Sad Movies Make Me Cry
Jamie O'Hara -- For Reasons I've Forgotten
Tom T Hall -- The Year That Clayton Delaney Died
Morgan Wallen -- Your Bartender
Sydney Devine -- Crying Time
Jolene & Barry -- Tear in My Beer
Tommy Truesdale -- Still Got A Crush On You
Alan Jackson -- I Can Be That Something
Connie Smith -- A Million And One
Thomas Rhett -- What's Your Country Song
Luke Combs -- Forever After All
Gabby Barrett -- I Hope
Walker Hayes -- Fancy Like
Rhonda Vincent -- I Aint Been Nowhere
The Lucky Ones -- Snowflakes In The Sun
Rusty Young -- My Friend
BJ Thomas -- Whatever Happenned To Old Fashioned Love
Nanci Griffith -- Cant Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound
Jason Ringenberg -- Time Warp 

No comments: