20210204

Feb 7th

 Garth Brooks -- Two Of A Kind Working On A Full House
April N Smith -- One Two Step Away
Alan Jackson -- 1976
Sam Austin -- Saving It Up For Saturday Night
Dolly Parton -- Joshua
Rhonda Vincent -- Bright Lights & Country Music
Norman Borland -- Healing Hands
Jolene & Barry -- Ships That Don’t Come In / Tear In My Beer / Wild Mountain Thyme
Billy O'Rourke -- Waitin' For A Girl Like You
Lainey Wilson -- Things A Man Outa Know
Mindy McCready -- Ten Thousand Angels
Shania Twain -- If Youre Not In It For Love, I'm Outa Here
Radio Sweethearts -- Sweetheart Hoedown
Dean Owens -- New Mexico
Heather Dickson -- Perfect Common Stone
Michael McMillan -- Covers
The Murphys -- The Who Cried The Tears
Paul Overstreet -- Daddy's Come Around
Becky Buller -- The Barber's Fiddle
Logan Mize -- Who Didn't
Hayley Whitters -- Fillin' My Cup (w/Little Big Town)
Jimmie Allen/Brad Paisley -- Freedom Was A Highway
Jenni Dale Lord Band -- The Bottle
Cliona Hagen -- I'd Forgotten You
Gene Watson -- I Cant Help It If I'm Still In Love With You
Lonestar -- Tell Her
Jake Blocker -- Blue Night 

No comments: