20210211

Feb 14th

Dottsy -- We Still Sing Love Songs Here In Texas 
Jill Burke -- I'm Only Singing Love Songs
Paul Overstreet -- Be Mine
Anne Murray -- A Love Song
Lonestar -- Amazed
Evi Tausen/Stig Rossen -- Our Sweet Love
Jacky Ward -- Some Love Songs Never Die 
Jim Reeves -- I Love You Because
Nanci Griffith -- The Loving Kind
Forester Sisters -- I Fell In Love Again Last Night
Martina McBride -- I Love You
David Frizzell -- I Love You a Thousand Ways
Shania Twain -- Youre Still The One
John Micheal Montgomery -- I Love The Way You Love Me
Charlie Landsborough -- I Will Love You All My Life
David Leask -- All My Love
Manson Grant -- I've Loved You All Over The World
Jackson & Clarke -- Lets Make Love
Dave Sheriff -- Be My Valentine
Dan Seals -- One Friend
Billy Walker -- It's Just  A Matter Of Love
Tim McGraw/Faith Hill -- It's Your Love
Jeannie Kendall -- Love Chooses You
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- When You Love Someone
Collin Raye -- Love, Me
Tracy Byrd -- Love Lessons
Kathy Mattea -- Where've You Been
Vince Gill -- Look At Us 
Pete Huttlinger -- Scottish Love Song

No comments: