20201222

Dec 27th "Hillbilly Heaven 2020"

Jim Owen -- Wabash Cannonball
Nicky James -- Hangin' On
Jan Howard -- Evil On Your Mind
Statler Brothers -- We Got Paid By Cash
Billy Joe Shaver -- Old Chunk Of Coal
Johnny Bush -- Whiskey River
Justin Trevino -- One Night At A Johnny Bush Dance
John Prine -- Just Waitin'
Brendan Quinn -- The Little Boot I Bought For John Prine
John McCutcheon -- The Night John Prine Died
James Hand -- Here Lies A Good Boy
Ags Connolly -- I Saw James Hand
Kenny Rogers -- The Gambler
Helen Reddy -- I Cant Say Goodbye To You
Charlie Daniels Band -- Devil Went Down To Georgia  
Nick Brennan -- I Met The Devil
Brian Coll -- I'll Go On Alone
Curtis Potter/ Ray Pennington -- A Better Way To Love
Jerry Jeff Walker -- Mr Bojangles
Joe Diffie -- New Way To Light Up An Old Flame
Doug Supernaw -- I Don’t Call Him Daddy
Justin Townes Earle -- What's She Crying For
Hal Ketchum -- Past The Point Of Rescue
Kingston Trio -- Tom Dooley
Mac Davis -- It's Hard To Be Humble
KT Oslin -- 80's Ladies
Charley Pride -- All By My Lonesome 

No comments: