20201217

Dec 20th

Billy Dean -- Only Here For A Little While
Josh Turner -- I'm No Stranger To The Rain
Mo Pitney -- Old Home Place
Amber Digby / Loretta Lynn -- It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Angels 
Tim McGraw -- My Next Thirty Years
Joe Nichols -- Tequilla Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
Gretchen Peters -- The Night You Wrote That Song
Keith Macleod -- My Heart Helped My Hands
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- Someone's Evertything
Mickey Gilley -- That's All That Matters To Me
Loretta Lynn -- Coal Miners Daughter
My Darling Clementine -- Why Cant a Man Stand Alone
Bill Kirchen -- Hammer Of The Honky Tonk
Alecia Nugent -- They Don’t Make Em Like My Daddy Anymore
Brandon McPhee -- I'm Gonna Find A Way
Manson Grant -- Have You Seen This Man
Mairs Family Band -- No Words
Charley Pride (Archive interview) -- Kiss An Angel Good Morning / Crystal Chandeliers / Is Anyone Going To San Antone / Just Between You & Me / I Believe In Good Ol'Country Music / All I Have To Offer You Is Me / Comfort Of Her Wings
Jimmie Allen -- Why Things Happen (w/Charlie Pride & Darius Rucker)
Alabama -- Christmas In Dixie
Anne Murray -- Christmas Wishes
Kathy Mattea -- Christmas Song 

No comments: